Friday, February 24, 2006

IEDC - Idiotic Executive Design Committee

All the work Desdemona and I have done for the past three months has been erased. Not by a magic eraser, but by the IEDC. After consulting with the top dog and receiving his blessing we proceeded with our project of hanging more than 160 photos in our new gallery and just found out that the IEDC has decided they don't like the way it looks. What? After all these approvals and costs associated with the project? You mean you want me to tear it down and start it over? WTF? Alas, there is a disturbance in the force, Luke. Anyone got a .45 slug to put me out of my misery?
And why is it that the IEDC didn't raise their hands more than two months ago when the process was first started? Why? Just give me one good reason …

Methinks those least qualified are trying to be the big swinging dicks; the inmates are running the asylum. 

And did I mention this has to be completed by next Thursday? Load that chamber, I think I will have my way with this committee.