Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Cowabunga!

Running out of names! It's hard to reason with the hurricane season.

So all ya'll down in Dickinson, Seabrook, and the Bayou City of Houston, come up to Dallas, or I can put you up in Brew Naunfels.

Stomps With Foot and I are now "evacuation central" for all my family on the South Coast of Texas. My 80-year-old hardheaded mother is planning to ride Rita out, as well as my sisters and their families. However, my dear sister and her husband, Codenames: Rango and Big Red; who live about 30 miles from Galveston have a lot to do before they can get out of harm's way.

Brother, Codename: Gogo; and his family are headed for Dallas this afternoon, with all four cars and three dogs. Things should be busy around the main deck for a while.

I left a message on Baboon Pirates recorder this morning. Hope he makes it out with his armory!

Come on up and have a 'Rita on me.

Surf's up! Cowabunga!