Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Just sayin …


Click the link for the latest Kinky News.

Monday, August 15, 2005

An invitation from Willie Nelson

Hi Folks! I'd like to invite you out to my ranch and country club for a private lunch, round of golf and music with me and my friends Kinky Friedman and Jesse Ventura in September.

I am hosting this small gathering at my golf course and ranch just outside Austin on September 24th for my friend Kinky Friedman. As you may know, Kinky is in a tough race to be the next Governor of Texas, running against several well financed candidates. I've known Kinky for many years and consider him to be one of my closest friends. Texas law makes it tough for an independent to get on the ballot. Kinky needs all the support we can give him for a campaign that's based on the merit of good ideas instead of special interest money.

I am opening my home with the hope of raising funds for Kinky and his noble cause to reclaim the capitol for us all. Tickets for this event will be on sale to the general public soon, but first we wanted to offer all of you who visit Kinky's website a chance to sign up in advance. I would personally appreciate it if you will join us for an intimate day of golf, lunch and music.

Kinky's got my endorsement, my vote and my full support and I hope we can count on yours too! It's a cause worth showing up for and a day we will all remember.

See ya on the putting green!

Sincerely,

Willie Nelson