Monday, March 07, 2005

Beth's creepy IM avatar made creepier

Beth, (Queen of the parenthetical) has an IM avatar

that just plain creeps me out. I mean, really, Missy, it's creepy. She explained to me that it is a Rott, as in Rottweiler. Well, be that as it may, I asked her to send me a photo of herself.

She pointed me to her blog archives and I snagged one. She also provided me with photos of her dogs. I used the one named Mike. Now, Mike is adorable. Beth also has a Corgi, but I prefer a dog that is a dog, not a fluffy-yipping machine!

So, here ya go Beth, your new IM avatar. May it serve you well, or go directly into the delete category. I had fun doing it for her and maybe she will get a grin or two out of it. At least Mike the Mutt got a grin out of it.


At least Mike the Mutt got a grin out of it.